Level III Thermography Certification Training
- Identifying safety requirements for thermographers and accompanying personnel for IR surveys.
- Recognizing key elements of a successful IR Thermography program.
- Understanding the process used to create an IR procedure.
- Learning how to create an IR thermography budget.
- Developing a written practice for Level I, Level II and Level III thermographers.
- Creating a custom IR report template and proper reporting procedures.
A registration fee of $1995 includes course instruction, course marerials, and lunch each day. Please note that prices may vary for courses conducted outside the continental U.S.; please confirm your price with your local ITC course agent. Class runs from 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM each day.
Level III learning objectives, contact hours, and written exam are based on requirements outlined by ANSI/ASNT CP-105 and CP-189 of the American Society for Non-Destructive Testing.
Level II Thermography course certification is required.
Commonly purchased with:
Level 2 Thermography Certification
Level 2 Thermography Certification is course 2 of 3 offered by Infrared Training Center (ITC). Courses and their corresponding location can be found at https://courses.infraredtraining.com/index.cfm?action=registration.schedule&courseId=2
The Level II infrared thermography training course is designed for the practicing Level I thermographer who is interested in more advanced infrared training. This infrared training course focuses on strengthening and improving thermography skills for condition monitoring and predictive maintenance applications. Attendees completing Level II infrared course requirements will receive an ITC Level II thermography certification.