Level II Thermography Certification Training
Infrared Training Course Benefits
- Reinforce Level I infrared training concepts with refresher material covering the latest infrared camera, technology and thermal imaging application developments.
- Avoid costly mistakes - ITC experts review and explain the common misconceptions and misapplications of infrared thermography.
- Learn the basics of predictive maintenance thermography and overall infrared inspection program development.
- Refine your image analysis and interpretation proficiency with in-depth thermal imaging survey and measurement techniques for predictive maintenance applications. Visit our image gallery.
- Improve your thermal analysis skills with more challenging laboratory and infrared field applications labs.
Level II Topic Outline
- Review of Basic IR camera user interface, menu description and navigation, operational tips and tricks and key elements to getting a good IR image
- Infrared Theory / Radiosity / Applied Radiometrics
- Heat Transfer Principles
- Spatial Resolution
- Camera Workshops / Lab Exercises
- Software Lab for Image Analysis and Advanced Report Preparation
- Condition Monitoring Program Development Overview
- Solving Real World problems in a Condition Monitoring
- Environment (Applications)
- Lab Presentations
- Final Exam
- Exam Review
- Field Assignment Requirements
Level II learning objectives, contact hours, and written exam are based on requirements outlined by ANSI/ASNT CP-105 and CP-189 of the American Society for Non-Destructive Testing.
Building Performance Institute, Inc.: 16.5 BPI CEUs
InterNACHI: 32 CEUs
NETA: 32 Continuing Technical Development Credits (CTDs)
ITC: 32 Certification Renewal Credits
Prerequisites Level II thermography course course completion certificate is required.
Choose location to register for Level II Thermography Certification Training :
Commonly purchased together:
Electrical Thermologist - (Phase 2)
Phase 2 is intended to challenge a master electrician. This course is best for one who already has a background in thermography, but a background is not necessary. Many hands-on demonstrations detail components such as fuses, breakers, and motors.
This class is held in our Institute classroom, but all courses can be taught on site at a location of the students' choice. Pricing is subject to change if class is held at a location other than Kentucky Thermal Institute.
Our Phase 1 and 2 courses are taught by our in house Master Electrician, Ricky Barnes, who is also a Level 1 Thermographer. KTI's President, John Harnage, aids in teaching coursework as our Level 2 Thermographer.
Level 1 Thermography Certification
Level 1 Thermography Certification is course 1 of 3 offered by Infrared Training Center (ITC). Courses and their corresponding location can be found at https://courses.infraredtraining.com/index.cfm?action=registration.schedule&courseId=1
The Level I Infrared Thermography Training Course is geared to the new infrared camera user and focuses on how thermography is used for a variety of condition monitoring/predictive maintenance applications. Attendees completing all training course requirements and a thermography field assignment will receive a Level I Infrared Thermography Certification.