sUAS Level I Thermography Certification
The ITC sUAS Level 1 Thermography Certification course is geared to the individual or corporation wanting focused training on aerial IR inspections and applications. This 4-day course is designed for the sUAS pilot who needs the background, skills, and knowledge to properly capture and interpret thermal images. Topics include: infrared science, a solid basis in a wide variety of popular applications, sUAS safety, and how to select the proper camera and lens combination for your needs. Learn from the leaders in the industry how the cameras function, as well as how to get the best image from your camera. This course will show you the powerful application of thermography from the air, and the limitless applications that surround this exciting new platform. Attendees who complete all training course requirements and a thermography field assignment will receive an sUAS level 1 Infrared Thermography certification that is recognized by industry professionals.
- Apply thermography theory, science and techniques, including interpretation of radiometric survey results specific to aerial applications.
- Learn how to plan your flight’s altitude and range-to-target so that you can get accurate thermal information about your target of interest.
- Familiarize yourself with sUAS anatomy and inspection points.
- Understand sUAS IR solutions and specifications to make informed decisions as to what platform and IR cameras are best for your application.
- Gain knowledge on FAA Part 107 to make sure your service is compliant with government regulations.
- Maximize post processing software for image analysis, report generation, and video editing.